Terms and Conditions
1. The Gardening Club Member card entitles the holder to all the privileges of being a Hetland Garden Centre Gardening Club Member. The Gardening Club card is subject to the terms and conditions specified by Hetland Garden Centre.
2. If you apply to join the club you automatically accept these terms.
3. You may terminate your membership at any time in writing or by e-mail.
4. By providing personal data you agree to your name, age, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address and other personal data you supply ('personal data') being used by Hetland Garden Centre. Club members also agree to their personal data being used by the Club to send the following by e-mail and/or post: 'Gardening Club' mailings and notifications of any programme changes, marketing and promotional materials about goods and/or services on offer at 'Gardening Club' stores and websites
5. Your personal data will only ever be held and stored on secure computer servers. The Club confirms that it has in place adequate safety and security measures to keep your personal information safe and secure.
6. The Data Protection Act 1988 gives you the right to access information held about you by the Club for a nominal fee.
7. The membership card remains the property of Hetland Garden Centre.
8. If the card is found please return it to: Hetland Garden Centre, Carrutherstown, Dumfries, DG1 4JX. Tel: 01387 480 632. www.hetlandgardencentre.co.uk